🍞🌹🏴 big tent leftist posting thread 🍞🌹🏴

A spectre :ghost: :ghost: is haunting​:ghost: :earth_africa: Europe :earth_africa: β€” the spectre :ghost: of communism☭☭☭☭. All the :muscle: :muscle:powers of old Europe :muscle: have entered into a :pray: holy alliance :pray:to exorcise this spectre :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:: Pope :poop: :poop:and Tsar :poop::-1::-1:, Metternich :poop: and Guizot :poop::poop::poop:, French Radicals​:fr::fr: :-1::-1::-1: and German police-spies :put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place:. Where is the​:tada: party​:tada::tada: in opposition that has not been :crying_cat_face:decried :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face: as communistic☭☭☭☭ by its :frowning::frowning:opponents in power​:frowning:? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding​:fire::fire: reproach​:fire::fire::fire::fire: of ☭☭☭☭communism☭☭, against the more advanced :confetti_ball: opposition parties :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:, as well as against its :no_good_woman::no_good_woman::no_good_woman::no_good_woman: reactionary adversaries :no_good_woman::no_good_woman:? :clock2: Two things :clock2: result from this fact :closed_book::closed_book:: I. ☭☭☭☭Communism☭☭ is already acknowledged by all :muscle: European powers :muscle::muscle: to be itself a :muscle: :muscle:☭power☭ :muscle:. II. It is :clock12::bangbang:️ :clock12: high time :clock12: :clock12: :clock12: :exclamation: that ☭☭Communists☭☭☭ should openly, in the :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: face :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: of the :earth_africa: whole :earth_africa: world :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:, publish :closed_book::closed_book: their :closed_book: views :closed_book::closed_book::closed_book:, their :dart: aims :dart: :dart:, their tendencies☭☭, and meet this :baby_bottle: nursery :baby_bottle::baby_bottle: tale :baby_bottle: :closed_book: :baby_bottle: of the :ghost: Spectre :ghost: of Communism :ghost::ghost: ☭ :ghost: ☭ with a manifesto :closed_book::closed_book: of the party :closed_book: :confetti_ball: ☭ itself.

Jesus Christ how horrifying

We are atleast 20% gay. I have np having a mancrush.

Plus I dont eat pills unless they make me high.

Should say kulaks instead of capitalism tho

me

Here’s a pretty terrifying document on how police infiltrate activist circles #noided

this is nightmare fuel

me irl