🍞🌹🏴 big tent leftist posting thread 🍞🌹🏴

haha
classic liberals

leetcheese pls redistribute your wealth to me k thx

this

my wealth won’t make a difference. how about jeff bezos’s 99 billion dollars instead.

we’ll start small

if i liquidated all my assets and distributed it to everyone in america you’d get like a penny

I keep trying to link pics from this thread to my friend, but FB luckily reminds me ZOOLOO is an unsafe site. So then I download it, upload it, and send it.

Which is good. I don’t want them coming here to read my posting (though with the forum wipe, all of my edgy/cringy college shit is gone tgod).

ITS STILL THERE LURKING ON A DATABASE

I’ve been meaning to read more Nick Land. It’s fascinating, but somehow unsurprising, that someone heavily trained in post-structuralist literature became a virulent fascist.

Bruno got Fanged Numera and it’s fascinating.

This is good

our infatuation for ww2 comes from it being the last time we were undeniably the β€œgood” guys

I mean we just need a villain as morally unambiguous as the Nazis every time we go to war

And if we don’t have that w-well let’s just pretend

This is nothing new though, celebrating victory in battle and heroic sacrifices has been a thing since antiquity. I mean, sports are themselves centered around a β€œbattle” between two or more sides.

yeah but ww2 is also revered because the 2nd nuke was the creation of anime

Relevant:

More like not good enough for Bloomberg. The think tank that published the report with that chart knows damn well why that divergence exists and was forthright about it.