Chinese cartoons (bdd shitposts about Gundam)

I quit on twitch a long time ago, twitch community ruins everything and I can’t stand your typical fuccboi streamer

As forums go and all kinds of groups like youtube celebs etc. They get views because they are funny and throwing jabs at each other. At first that is. Usually it will spiral into narcissism and running out of material. After pæidæipæ literally brought youtube to its knees by being a retarded. 2 billion loss. 100k people lost there income and dreams at being a vlogger. $5k a month to $50. Demonetizing almost every vid.

Stopped watching them a long time ago. Time have rendered them almost powerless. The ghost Myspace is in the youtube matrix.

As a culture that leads in hi jinks and having people from all the autism spectrum interacting with retardiness that is the net.

Zulu has a undercurrent of meta that spreads out silently.

Watch Final Space, it is a vastly superior form of anime.

I am not saying youtube that bad that you cant find something interesting, just the time have changed.

yeah man i’m not happy i blew through this manga so quick because now waiting each week for translations like a fucking chud is painful.

Put Megalo Box on your list holy fuck.

24 episodes in and i’m waiting for gurren lagann to get mind blowing. it’s legit just a super robot show. i’m incredibly bored by it. i guess if this was 2007 again i could spout some “row row fite dah powa” memes but i’m very underwhelmed by the whole thing.

Same. I quit half through the first season.

still love gundam. gonna suck off all the gundams and you can’t stop me

watching a robot show that isn’t Gundam in the year of our lord any time after 1978.

What about Voltron

If it ain’t Gundam, baby don’t play.

GL isn’t bad. just not for me. kind of like the perfect example of an “anime” anime. “just believe in yourself and scream real loud and you win”. i feel like there were some interesting opportunities to do some cosmic/extra-dimensional stuff but just decided to sidestep it all because it’s a kid’s cartoon. i get it though and it’s not really a complaint. i will say the animation is REALLY nice. all the mech designs really grew on me too.

also the OP has been stuck in my brain since i started watching the show and that’s always a plus

GL is just cool man. enjoyable to watch and the end is awesome

however I think all of the Gundam universes are more interesting. the shows are usually longer tho which allows for more world-building

most people I know say they don’t like gundams, but they’re also people that have only watched some of Seed and formed their oppinion on that.
most people don’t even realise gundam isn’t about the robots.

can’t trust normies reeeeeee

Imagine being the person that unironically watches anime for the interpersonal drama and dialogue.

Imagine being the person that unironically watches anime