Chinese cartoons (bdd shitposts about Gundam)

Devilman, Crybaby

When Devilman got his devilman powers and became a “cool dude”, I was intrigued by the vulnerability they showed him having when he would become a huge crybaby at the fate of the weak (not like him) pitiful (not like him) humans. The betrayal at the end by his best friend as especially hard hitting since his friend sacrificed him in the opening episode, and was obviously a psychopath.

A very good anime, held up by it’s interpersonal drama.

That said, Aggretsuko is fucking great and you should watch it.

The Only Good Anime™

1. Golden Boy
  2. G Gundam
  3. The episode of Samurai Champloo where they play baseball

Everything else sucks.

I was talking to a bunch of Japanese middle management in May and telling them about Aggretsuko. They asked me why she was so angry. I told them she worked for a Japanese company. They all went “ahhh, makes sense.”

It was pretty surreal and a good end to a two week business trip to Japan.

i posted about crybaby like 20 pages ago and like 10 pages before that the original manga from the 70’s. it’s all good. aggretsuko is also good. i am ready for the next season.

sometimes even when stuff is spelled out for you, you have to have someone spell it out for you.

ZZ update: got about 15 episodes left. back half of this show is really good. ple still sucks for the most part but she’s tolerable when she’s not thirsting over oni-chan’s big dobaru zeta. wish there was more kamille devoted stuff aside from the few episodes we get. would have loved to have seen more ruminations about war from arguably the UC’s most fucked up child soldier.

this is some neat fan art. (i really like the cyclops zeta)

in an attempt to take a break from all things gundam i tried to watch this anime called Zetman. it’s not good. so back to ZZ.

also hello i am a ZZ apologist, if something takes X amount of time to “get good” it probably isn’t good to begin with but the back half of ZZ is VASTLY superior to the first half.

My dude the first season of MOST great shows is garbage

DEEP STRIKE MY ANUS

thats just all gun no dam

oh shit i forgot I had an unbuilt 00 Raiser gunpla in my cupboard

it will probably remain unbuilt, but shit dude i got it.

WHOA NOW I DON’T HAVE TO WATCH IT ON SOME WEIRD WEEB SITE!!! ANIME IS MAINSTREAM GET OVER IT WEEBS!!!

(and it’s the OVA not the chopped up recut series :ok_hand:)

That show was Gundamn at its Gundamiest.

There is so much anime on netflix now, both new and old. Even being a bit ehhh about anime there is some good stuff there.