Movie Thread

Yeah well you only like it because other people hate it and you just have to be different.

i liked it and think there’s plenty of criticism of the pacing/plot that is 100% valid but i think it can be overlooked because it’s a fucking star wars movie. it’s not citizen kane. it’s always going to be the lowest common denominator of sci-fi movie.

also i have a 1080 copy of blade runner i need to watch soon

Nah TLJ was hot trash

Rogue one is the best new one

This guy looked up SW:ESB reviews and found, not surprisingly, critics largely hated it

I love adam driver

When I checked a couple days ago there was nothing but 720p rips and low-bitrate “1080p” trash.
I’ll check again tonight.

Also one of the only things I liked about TLJ was Kylo Ren.

stealing movies

If you didn’t see Blade Runner in the cinema you missed out

sure did, but there are a lot of benefits to watching it alone in my room.
like I don’t have to listen to the constant rustle of popcorn and plastic, or people coughing, or people talking, or kids, or the smell of bo. and I don’t have to pay 20 dollarydoos for a ticket.
That said, nothing quite tops bigscreens with bigsound.

yeah after seeing star wars in theaters i kind of realize that blade runner on my monitor is doing myself a disservice.

it was good on my home theater though

i guess this is my weekend where i don’t play any video games and just watch a bunch of movies and catch up on tv shows

i basically want to watch every movie mentioned here. can’t wait for part 2.

im dying

china girl
TYOOL 2018

How can a man who wears pants that go up to his nipples be a badass :thinking:

Rian Johnson is replaced by Mike Stoklasa, Rich Evans, and Jay Bauman.

The more I realize how much The Last Jedi was trolling the fan base, the more I like it as a film.