Movie Thread

The Expanse is a very good show. No magic warp drives, very good cgi and the actors fit in nicely.

I am a sucker for space shows.

the shape of water review: the monster DUMB thicc/10

Watched new Mad max, torrented in 4k 5.1 dts 55gigs. Really good flick. Sound mixing excellent.

Also watched The long good Friday from 1980, not bad, British gangsta flick. Its on youtube.

Most movies use Dolby but you see a dts one from time to time, both very good formats.

black panther was ok

same

did you see it or are you memeing me? I haven’t seen a lot of marvel movies in theaters so I didn’t really know what to expect. my buddy has seen a lot though and he loved it

he even went as far as to say that it was as good as/better than the shape of water. that’s wrong

Nah I saw it yesterday afternoon and I really enjoyed it. Basically it exactly what I wanted it to be.

Black Panther is doing the punch mans and the supporting cast is saving the day. Top 5 marvel movies imo.

don’t know where to put this since we don’t have a specific TV thread but now that season 1 is over did any of you watch this all the way through? mike and rich seem to be kind of on board with it and want to see what happens with season 2.

I dutifully watched Mike & Rich talk about STD. Had no interest in it myself.

the post - decent movie

meryl streep is a wonderful actress as usual. tom hanks leaves something to desire. spielberg is ok but overbearing