Overwatch, the latest casualty of Blizzard Balance

Maybe this is finally the greatest meme. The end meme if you will.

lol

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/overwatch-mercy-charity

aalllllready bought it

Overwatch League is going to play on a patch that only existed for 2 days because there is a bug that prevents restarting from paused saves on some payload maps.
Time to watch an entire 4 weeks of games with no Brigitte and scatter arrow still in.

i started playing some sombra and HOLY FUCK SHE IS FUN

UHHHHH YES PLEASE

UHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AWFUL

Why is Tracer Cobra Commander now?

Liberals kept calling her evil so she became evil.

both of those skins are fugly

OH LOOK MORE SKINS FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE 30000000. OH AND WHAT’S THAT I SEE? 0 ANA SKINS YET AGAIIN. FUCK OFF JEFF

Today I interviewed for a high paying IT sales position.

The interviewer asked “Outside of your current sales role, what do you do to help maintain a competitive edge?”

Corporate me wanted to say something like playing the stock market or working out. I decided to take a risk.

My response: “ I play a very competitive first person shooter called Overwatch. I’ve been playing it since beta. They have an extremely competitive rank mode that helps me explore my strengths and weaknesses within the game. After almost 2 years I’ve finally made it to the top 10% (diamond) on both console and pc.

The sales manager loved my response. He said battlefield (on console) helps him stay competitive.

He seemed to really like my answer and said it was very unique. We ended up talking about video games for 10 minutes of the interview and the manager couldn’t have been happier to discuss.

Side note: if you do bring up Overwatch in a job interview make sure it’s at an appropriate time with the appropriate person. Sixty-year old Susie in HR does not care about your comp rank.

I’ll know whether I got the job or not on Friday!

I am Head of HR for a 3000 person corporation.

I am a diamond trashcan too btw

MercyBrigTwoTrickBTW

This was related to Stefan Molyneux suggesting that job seekers “dangle” the results of an IQ test in front of employers but I guess if the glove fits

https://twitter.com/CorncobProvocat/status/998785652643647488?s=19

the pink mercy skin is pay 2 win because it makes a little bell noise when someone is fully healed

Ana
Biotic Rifle
Projectiles will now pass through allies with full health

Bruh