Stellaris: Nuke My Pops Fam

I really like the changes conceptually, but they need tuning.

Oh yeah, did they ever unfuck sector management?

Edit: since the forum hates gifs longer than 2 microseconds, here is an alternate meme response:

Exalted Priesthood isn’t a good civic, but combine it with Corporate Dominion (which is a good civic) and you become a Megachurch. And playing a game as Salvation Opportunities Incorporated sounds like a hoot of a good time.

The fix for sector management is having 16 core planets brah

OK I kind of understand the whole “entire galaxy turning pacifist and forming a federation and declaring war on me” thing. Kinda too late tho

rundll32_2018-03-15_20-19-40

Mmmm taste that sweet hot nanoload

The Contingency is wrecking my shit, fam.

Serves you right for buying that expansion

I feel like the only reason I enjoy myself when I play this game is the dope ass soundtrack.

This game got a new update. I didn’t buy the Story Pack™ but I did try the new patch. As always, the game plays best when you go in with a specific playthrough in mind. This time I’m doing a life seeded Divine Empire with the plan that I am never going to have one of my pops living outside my home system. This would be much easier to accomplish with robots, with whom I could colonize some mineral worlds, but that would offend the divine, so we shall not.

I ended up in trinary star system, which is pretty neat. Lots of planets around for eventual habitats. I plan eventually to add the Feudal civic so I can acquire vassals who can still expand, to indirectly rule the galaxy from my perfect star system.

Soundtrack is still dope and still goes a long way to the game’s favor.

I wish the game gave less information so you had to decipher aliens or modeled the difficulty of ruling an interstellar empire.