The Old Man and the Ree

really interested to hear more about this. kind of doubt there will be though.

Lmao rip the shining example the left uses for gun control

is this ironic

Australia’s gun laws are widely acclaimed as a success, with supporters including former President Obama saying Australia hasn’t had a single mass shooting since they were implemented.

The generally accepted definition of a mass shooting - four deaths excluding the shooter in a single event - has been met only once in Australia since then. In 2014, a farmer shot his wife and three children before killing himself.

But it’s still kind of a good example. “Two in four years” easily beats “almost one a day” like the US had last year.

It always is iamirite

Gun control is a joke because guns already exist and are widespread.

You can’t put it back in the hat now that it’s out. The focus should not be on aesthetics and function but on ways to screen and educate in a non-right limiting way.

Canada and Australia both went retarded into the banning features category which has had no effect on criminals and only restricted law abiding owners. On the other hand the course and licensing process (shall issue) has been pretty good.

Just drone strike all gun owners

just blow up the world already

How can anyone but the goverment lay down asphalt in a line about 25 ft wide?

Not to brag but 25ft Wide Lines is going to be the name of my yacht rock cover band

Or my Nine Inch Nails tribute band can’t decide fuck I love cocaine

How To Play Yourself: A History of American Diplomacy

The magnitude of self-own here is unheard of

In a tweet on Sunday, Trump wrote: “Remember how badly Iran was behaving with the Iran Deal in place. They were trying to take over the Middle East by whatever means necessary. Now, that will not happen!"

Is this Nation Building part 2 or 3

Nation Building: Locked 'n Loaded

Back to fair trade tobacco for me.