The Old Man and the Ree

Literally the same situation here years back when legalization came up in a CA state proposition. The legal growers lobbied against it hard, arguing that RJ Reynolds would drive them out of business if any old jackass without arthritis could grow.

Don’t know if it’s from a lack of sleep or what but this is cracking me up

I know trump is bad because I’ve watched 2 years of late night shows that tell me he is bad

That feel when you remember Joe Walsh used to be your Congressional Representative.

gotta appreciate the traitorous Democrat trying to deflect from the actual bad Trump news by talking about the pee tape more

I am glad we are super friends with the USA. You know, not getting bombed is really nice. Thanks old friend.

DoJ: We’ve indicted twelve Russians on charges of helping Trump win the 2016 election
NYT: Sounds gay lmao

LMAO

If the U.S. spontaneously bombs Iceland, I’m sure both countries will be held responsible.

Mr. Trump said the misunderstanding arose from his use of a “double negative.”

“The sentence should have been ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,’ sort of a double negative,” he said. “So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.

U wot

Oh thank goodness it was all just a simple misunderstanding.

Anyone find out what agreement reached at Helsinki that Russian MoD announced this morning?

Make the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere Great Again

You guys had a pretty big army station here. Its still here. One General that visited the other day said “Iceland was The USA unsinkable aircraft carrier”

Well, the station is empty, you left around 2003 I think.

I really like the shill that Russia made the NRA hardline as fuck and not the gun grabbers trying to take a mile every time a compromise is offered.

I really like the shill that parents of murdered students are to blame for ascendant ethno-nationalism