The Old Man and the Ree

Welp Iran had a good run.

NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

I have over 300 confirmed kills.txt

The Twitter War (2018-2023)

I slept with woman from Iran once. So I thought. I misheard her, she said she used to be a man. I take what I can get, so np.

president noodlebrain is having a normal one

In a perfect microcosm of the whole presidency thus far, the FOIA office at the Department of the Interior accidentally released the wrong set of documents. We’ve now got thousands of emails making it very clear that the reports justifying reductions in various national monuments were drafted to upsell the economic benefits and downplay the downsides. Upon realizing their mistake, the office asked anyone who had downloaded the mistakenly released documents to please kindly delete them.

With all the grace of a reveler at a picnic spilling beans down the front of their American flag t-shirt, the administration has found its way accidentally to transparency.

Lmao where’s the deets at

more like the old man and the pee

literally DELETE THIS the memo

This administration should lurk more

Helsinki Summit was a week ago.

every pack up, he stole this one from The IT Crowd

Gotem

I regret nothing!!

what the fuck? did this make the news in america because i completely fucking missed it?

Can’t wait for Imperialist War 12

When you pull the lever on the Imperialist War trolley you activate Surge mode.