The Old Man and the Ree

1 like = 1 prayer for the white man

Ye, Kanye West, named U.N. Ambassador.

planetary horror

lol ok

I was trying to deconstruct my worries about the modern world, but all it left me with was an image of David Byrne saying “same as it ever was” as he is casually beaten in time to discordant post-rock.

When discussing about Trump’s willingness to disrupt the post-World War II alliance of Western nations, Stahl asked, “Is it true General Mattis said to you, ‘The reason for NATO and the reason for all these alliances is to prevent World War III?’”

“No, it’s not true,” Trump said emphatically.

“What’s not true?” Stahl interjected.

“Frankly, I like General Mattis,” Trump said, looking indignant. “I think I know more about it than he does. And I know more about it from the standpoint of fairness, that I can tell you.”

the nuclear armed patchwork is coming for you 201X

I think I just retched at a cellular level.

:us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands:

If they weren’t criminals, then they wouldn’t own plastic bags, scales, or paper.

Lying

Trump just doesn’t want to come out hard against killing critical journalists in case he finally coerces Jake Tapper to visit Mar-a-Lago

I don’t know why I didn’t think he’d go out of his way to defend the Saudis, but I was yet again wrong about how reprehensible this literal piece of human shit is.

I don’t think I can put into words how angry his defense of this killing makes me.

Drain the swamp but fill it back up with human feces

The President of the United States covering for the murder of a U.S. based journalist in a consulate openly and without condemnation.

You know in your gut he asked if they could do something similar in their embassies.

Trump would love to corral like half of the press corps in a room that turns out to be a huge flatbed truck and drive it off a cliff into a lake of alligators so he’s having a genuine issue seeing what the big deal is

Understandable I guess