This is a title about music that can hopefully pass the forum filters, otherwise it will not let me post and then we'll never be able to share music with one another. So let's all come together, listen to some tunes, find some new music, maybe make some n

I had a different title but the forum scolded me for it being “unclear” and wouldn’t let me post. Forum automatons = Nazis

I think it only requires a minimum text limit but i will try to fix.

hey maybe i’ll be able to load a page filled with youtube videos on this forum software without setting my computer on fire

Google Chrome would nearly crash every time I opened that thread

Yeah this is waaaaay better

Let’s see if it will post a mobile yt link tho

Better vid

“Heyr, himna smiður” was written by Kolbeinn Tumason in 1208

English translation (roughly) Listen, smith of the heavens, what the poet asks. May softly come unto me your mercy.

So I call on thee, for you have created me. I am thy slave, you are my Lord. God, I call on thee to heal me. Remember me, mild one, Most we need thee.

Drive out, O king of suns, generous and great, every human sorrow from the city of the heart. Watch over me, mild one, Most we need thee, truly every moment in the world of men. send us, son of the virgin, good causes, all aid is from thee, in my heart.

Fire walk with me

all the year end mixes from DJs i like have been super awful and bland and it’s making me upset.

I got you bae

legit been working through part 1 and have been so underwhelmed by it.

I don’t think I’ve ever been disappointed by a Markus Schulz specialty mix.

me either! that’s why i’m so bummed out about this. he’s usually so fucking good but this just isn’t doing anything for me. i’m definitely gonna listen to both parts though. i’m hoping part 2 is stronger.

The classics showcase is only one part. I know he posted a longer set earlier. Were you thinking of that?

oh yeah! whoops. i haven’t listened to the thing you posted. there’s a oct 2017 10 hour stream that’s broken up into two parts that i’ve been listening to. i honestly just saw it was markus schulz and figured we were talking about the same thing.

He’s famous for his super long sets. I have listened to one before and it didn’t make a huge impression. I suspect they need to be taken in live. He’s actually doing an open to close in Chicago tomorrow, but I’m not going because I’m a NEET piece of shit.

But friends you could be listening to electro…