Tips on Juicing (fitness)

everyone should go to the gym!

pretty unsatisfied with my gains this summer

i’ve basically been doing body recomp since i look a lot leaner/bigger but i’ve stayed the same weight. i’m not rly at a point (post collarbone injury) where i can get away with doing that so it’s been a big waste of time

i need to just man up and bulk this winter ugh

my cut is going really well. down to 219.

Nice! Mine is coming along too. Got half of my target loss so far.

Broke my wrist while doofusing up a curve right in the middle of my “Hey, I like biking again!” renaissance. Seeing ortho on Thurs to verify I don’t need surgery, but otherwise looking at 8w recovery.

Been cleaning my drivetrain with an ultrasonic parts cleaner I picked up on Prime Day so that I can switch to wax-based lube and keep my room (where I’ll set up my trainer) pristine. Borrowing some aero bars (can rest on forearms instead of hands) from a friend with the goal of being pretty fit by the time I can de-cast/brace to do some dank rides before the long rain starts in November.

Start going to the gym again. Some running, lifting, swimming. Laying in the hot-tub is chill AF.

As far as fitness goes, last year wasn’t good and the beginning of this year wasn’t good. Have finally got myself back on track this summer (though I’m still too fat). Really want to hit 1k miles for the year. To do that I’ve got to run roughly 125 per month the rest of the year. So I’ve set the goal of running 150 in September. Intentionally set a somewhat ambitious goal (ambitious for me, all fitness is relative, etc.) as a motivator. Going well so far. I’m posting about it mostly because if other people know about it, it’ll be harder for that goal to fuzz or fade or shift.

tips on fitness dick in my butt

dude that’s like 40 miles a week

sounds hardcore

Critique my form, guys.

wtf

Is that like a crossfit thing

Are gyms liable for permitting or teaching this in the event of injury?

That is very much a crossfit thing.

it’s just cardio

Brb burning 500 calories in 15 minutes and then being incapacitated for a week by rhabdo

Bio Frequency Stickers turned my life around 360 degrees.

anyone have a fitbit

Suffering is part of the process, but I’m getting better at suffering purposefully, which feels like progress. Dealing with hunger is easier when I eat smaller amounts spread throughout the day. Motivating myself to exercise is easier when I keep myself on a routine. Having my 70 year old neighbor join me on my walk for an hour is one I haven’t encountered before.

Normally, I walk in the morning, but it rained until the early afternoon. In short, he believes torture is acceptable, man is imperfect so God will take care of it, and a perspective of history and society that thinly disguise racism and misogyny in the way a novelty mustache turn you into Charlie Chaplin.

So I got to cross-train on my people skills for an hour. However, I wouldn’t recommend this workout to anyone because I think it increases chances of your brain melting out of your ears.