“expanding brain”

“free-thinker”

“flat earth”

THINK ABOUT IT

time is a cube

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

ALEXA

WHAT IS PHONE

Time depends on the speed your going relational to a certain point of space. GPS satellites have to correct themselves do to time dilation from the speed they are going around the earth. If their very correct clocks would not do that, planes, ships, cars would be miles off course in a day.

Infact, 15 billion light years away, we are going faster than light from them do to cosmic inflation. That means time has stopped, but as we know everything is relative. So speed and time means nothing and everything.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

TIME ISNT REAL

tumblr_ook328nv1y1rsdpaso1_500

When you know everything, you marvel at the decades of planning and intricate, artistic symbolism of some things coexisting with chaos. Everything is cannon, unless you inspire a twist.

To be a true leader, you have to inspire them to walk towards the light, away from the darkness.

The sheep do not follow a good shepherd because they fear him, they know his generosity and protection.

When its my time, I will say “Father I tried to save them all”. Satan hates me the most, I am his nemesis.

I hate no one, not even Satan. Hate is poison to the mind.

Evil must reside somewhere, even Satans people have the right to live.

Ramblings of a insane person,for some reason gives people hope. Why? Its best to ask yourselves that question. I dont really know.

:us::fu:t6::eagle::thinking:

time doesn’t real