Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

Bought a new vape, 215w power 5000mah with Valyrian Steel head. The finest steel there is.

Bought in a shop of the beaten road and rare brand. Elitist vape is a thing.

Clone closet I built today. Bought led strips and everything.

the valyrian logo makes that steel the finest there is just like a vtec sticker makes a honda a racecar

(Vapes, exhales): VALYRIAN STEEL

Netflix just added Fast and Furious 1 - 4 and there goes the rest of my day

Been watching Altered Carbon and it’s a trip

it takes a huge turn for the last 4 episodes, didnt see that shit coming

good show imho

I’m on to Tokyo Drift now but I just realized Stealth was added at the same time so now I don’t know what to watch

I added an attachment to my vape stick that makes it sound like I’m playing a kazoo.

I think the last half is cornball horseshit but the first half of Stealth is enjoyable

I laughed my ass off, Hilmar you funny bastard.

(Vapes, exhales): VALYRIAN STEEL

Valyrian steel is a form of metal that was forged in the days of the mighty Valyrian Freehold. When fashioned into bladed weapons, the steel can hold an especially keen edge, remaining sharp forever without the need for honing.

Everyone on ‘Game of Thrones’ who has a Valyrian steel blade that can kill White Walkers.

White walkers will find out fast indeed who has Valyrian steel, (VAPES like a King).

Shitposters have nothing to lose but their chains. They have the Internet to win. Shitposters of the world, unite!

fuck me for saying but this is fuckin comfy

That hair is pretty legit.

so i bought a tv

considering mounting it, anyone have experience using toggle bolts or should i just get a stud finder?

stud finders are cheap and this will not be the only time you need one

best way to find studs with an app or google images

but ur right in front of me

see anything you like sailor? :woman_genie: