Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

who’s the girl?

oh found her

i really wish boogie’s exwife would spill the beans. he’s thrown her under the bus so many times it’s unbelievable they lasted through 7 years of marriage to begin with.

This is so good

It has a 10% tax on every transaction. To simulate universal basic income that tax is split to everyone who owns the coin.

a redditor-run discord with a lolicon problem? :thinking:

leetcheese ruining another discord… gg asshole

My hometown is burning best day of my life

I didn’t know you were Greek.

I’m Portuguese actually but here’s the view less than a mile from my old house

Aaaaand my old house is now in the mandatory evacuation zone FUCK

Welcome to hell

MONSTER CARR

let me tell you about how i’ve been chasing a mouse around my basement for the last twenty minutes.

Curb_Your_Enthusiasm.wav

UPDATE: I STILL HAVE NOT CAUGHT THE MOUSE. HE’S RUNNING AROUND LIKE HE OWNS THE PLACE. HE SHOWS NO INTEREST IN THE BAITED TRAPS. I DO NOT WANT TO KILL THIS CREATURE BUT MY LUST FOR JUSTICE SLOWLY GROWS.

ALSO I’M PRETTY SURE IF I DID KILL THE MOUSE IT WOULD BE IN POOR TASTE. I’M FAIRLY SURE IT’S RETARDED FROM THE NUMBER OF TIMES IT’S JUST RUN IN A CIRCLE.

#prayforBDD

UPDATE 2: ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME A FATWA ON THIS UNCLEAN ANIMAL. I THREW MY BASEBALL MITT AT IT THREE TIMES. BY HIS GRACE I WAS ABLE TO LAND TWO BLOWS. THE SECOND FELLING HIM FOR A QUICK BUT SPASTIC DEATH. IT GOT THE LAST LAUGH THOUGH AS IT PISSED ON MY CARPET AS IT DIED.