Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

you almost deserve it for both having facebook and previously played eve

reminds me of a maxim from eastern philosophy: you are already dead (omae wa mo shindeiru)

I’m at a loss for what that is.

I seriously just came here to bitch about how seeing loss all the time has ruined it REEE

My internet has been essentially unusable since I set up my computer initially. I ignored it because all I’ve been doing is track editing and Stellaris offline, but today there was a mandatory patch so I had to check out the router.

A fucking cat knocked it off the windowsill and the front panel broke clean off. It’s been wedged between a concrete wall and a couch for weeks while I’ve been like gee whiz our internet kinda sucks lmao. So now - maybe - I can play PoE

I have wireless charger for my phone. I predict there will no usb on phones after 6 years.

fuck that

Wireless charging is a neat gimmick but it doesn’t actually represent an improvement in convenience (you still have to be X feet from an outlet where X is the length of a cable whose ends snap off if you so much as raise your voice).

Plus USB is for more than just charging.

Sure, it’s also for security vulnerabilities.

It can recharge 2 phones, at 5v 1amp a phone. No more wire finding, plus it works on apple.

“Themelting point of psilocin is 345°f and the boiling point to vaporize it is even higher so it’d likely destroy it before it was really vaporized.”

https://www.mushmagic.com/blog-25-most-common-psilocybin-containing-mushrooms-in-the-wild-n58

The Liberty bell grows absolutely every where in Iceland.

What if we change the molecule to a more vape friendly compound?

My CNS would go into serotonin debt but it’d probably be a blast

this is because plato was a fukken virgin

Plato: I swear I’m not going to talk about love
Three drinks later
Plato: Sex is disgusting