Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

Hey, I believe people should get second chances.

I tell you what maybe I don’t have a mountain of money to throw at things to fix them but I sure as fuck haven’t locked a girl in a room so she can watch me spank it and overall I feel okay about my life decisions

What he did was wank in front of grown women. He did not rape his children. Lets get this in perspective.

You’re right, he didn’t declare war on Poland and subsequently invade France and Russia and kill five million Jews in concentration camps, we definitely have to remember this.

So you have no reasoning then… other then dragging long gone times in it.

The world usually does the opposite what I say, so I could have killed any hope for ck.

On purpose? Maybe.

Why, red headed people are the devils spawn. No soul. Joke stolen from Bill Burr. Telling people to kill themselves is not etchy its the pinnacle of bullying. Guess what ck says over and over again in his netflix special. He prob got 10 or 20 mentally ill people to do it.

His dirty as fuck movie I want to see.

“You ask me to teach you chess, and I’ve done that its useful mental exercise, through the years any thinker were fascinated by it, but I don"t enjoy playing it, you know why not? Because it was a game that was born during a brutal age where life counted for little and everyone believed that some people were worth more then others, Kings and peons. I don’t think that anyone is worth more then anyone else, I don’t envy you for decision you are gonna make, and one day I’ll be gone, and you"ll have no one to talk too, but if you don’t remember nothing else, please remember this. Chess is just a game, real people aren’t pieces, you cant assign more value to some of them then to others, not to me, not to anyone, people are not a thing that you can sacrifice. the lesson is if anyone who looks on a world as if it was a game of chess deserves to lose.”

“Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every “superstar,” every “supreme leader,” every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there–on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam." Carl Sagan

The shills are getting smarter.

What you call hell, I call home. -Rambo

Shills I trust better then most of my friends. -Chris

May the sun shine onto thee. May trees make strengths of your weakness. The warm winds can, make you happy. Waters blessed, soothing and wiping off your stress. I pray you quell your dark. So you grow, as you journey and embark. Burn your compassion into your heart again. Remember, remember every now and then. Remember you are a child of light. Risen from the lions den. Please evoke your emotion, as we can all benefit from this, Amen.

I try to be good. Atleast I try.

Second chances are great and all but Louis is at least on his fifth or sixth chance, if you only count public accusations. Your second chance doesn’t start when you get caught, it starts when you fuck up.

Imagine posting defences for CK… Is he your brother or pull your family out of a burning house?

Bald Lives Matter

Fuck Louis CK.

I feel like the whole “give #MeToo abusers second chances” meme is based on the assumption that their acting/comedy is somehow necessary. Like we’ll really be missing out if they can’t produce.

When in reality it’s a perfectly good reason to move the spotlight to as-of-yet undiscovered talent that didn’t abuse women.