Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

Plan xbox. No speed or smoking.

Work out, get tanned. Stop smelling like trash. Fuck I am changing in to a fucking normie.

Maybe less speed homeslice

speed is pretty cheap how much are you snorting that you blew through $300 worth

Gotta go fast

10 grams of high grade, you can put 10 grams of milk sugar powder in it and its still good. I put 2 or 3 in it just to make it less wet. Costs $250. I bought 20 grams.

I have snorted untold amounts over the years. Was sober for a month before I bought it 2 weeks ago. Not gonna buy again. It was a booster for me, as I painted, put some parquet and tiled my bathroom.Putting the place for rent.

And playing Red dead for days, I admit.

Have 2 grams left, gonna finish it tonight prob.

don’t blow out your heart

Funny thing about speed, its like grass. You cant over dose. Weird stuff. Tolerant individuals have been known to take as much as 5 grams of amphetamine in a day, which is roughly 100 times the maximum daily therapeutic dose. There is no evidence that amphetamine is directly neurotoxic in humans.

I mean you can shoot ridiculous amount of pure speed in your vain and die. Snorting deluded speed is pretty safe.

We give children this stuff, adderall etc.

Meth is a totally different animal.

Unlike amphetamine, methamphetamine is directly neurotoxic to dopamine neurons in both lab animals and humans.

You can definitely damage your liver and heart in the long run if you’re doing speed habitually

One of my friends works collecting trashcans. He has some kind of Asperger light. He is one of the few that gets pure speed tablets from the state. Tiny buggers, 6 tablets is like 1 gram. He asked his doctor when he was 20, he is 43 today. He takes speed also from the streets. Healthy dude, never gets sick. Dude also takes the biggest grass smoke inhale I have seen. I can put half a gram in my biggest bong and he will fill the room with smoke.

But yea, some are more tolerant then others.

It’s not really a matter of tolerance tho

Yea, to much for a long time is not healthy. Same can be said about everything. Still as a drug its fairly harmless. Never heard anybody having allergic to it or die from it. Sesame seeds are more deadly.

*Medicines cause the most allergy related deaths.3

• African-Americans and the elderly have the deadliest reactions to medicines, food or unknown allergen

• The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention reports that the prevalence of food allergy in children increased by 50 percent between 1997 and 2011.

• Between 1997 and 2008, the prevalence of peanut or tree nut allergy appears to have more than tripled in U.S. children.

For some reason we are are getting worse every year. Me for example its grass pollen. I sneeze in the summer time.

I take pills for that and I am fine. Many people have no cure.