Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

Zero dawn has better character rendering then Red Dead but not as good gfx engine. I liked the story better in Zero dawn. For 2 year old game Zero dawn is a masterpiece. They both share number 1 best game.

Tattoo day tomorrow, hope you guys enoy the idea that 6 hours of pain awaits me.

"I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white.

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.

Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish."

You find the strangest things on youtube. I am listening to

Coccolino Deep
Final Speech (From “The Great Dictator”)

The person has a shitload of good chill hop.

i’ve got probably 100 hours in FO76 and it’s fine. It’s a buggy Bethesda game.

I mean, there are also subreddits designed to denigrate people of color and women and LGBTQ folks and advance insane conspiracy theories and foment deeply evil shit…

But yeah sure. Let’s worry about r/gamingcirclejerk

Boogie is like the patron saint of Whataboutism

Ah yes, in the 80s when we went into many different locker rooms until we found one with bullies in it, then stayed

imagine thinking you’re more of a victim than a POC or LGBT person because you got stuffed in locker over liking mario

Gamers Of The World Rise Up! holds up spork

Right mouse button to hydrate

press f to blink

The girl said it was one of her best. I am very happy, never imagine that it would look so good.
Being on the calf makes the wings swing backwards. More 3D.

Her name is Phoebe, a goddess with powerful dark magic powers and highly psychic. She is highest of all the Valkyrie and picks only the best of warriors to take to Valhalla. She is so pretty that men fall in love instantly and are powerless against her.

thats good work

11325920_491276087704875_952445226_n

witches spin our fate.

Long read for nerds.

I turn 25 today :birthday:

Congrats friend, when I was 25 I got sober for 5 years and bought my flat and brand new car. Started snorting again at 30. 39 now. I go for Spain 19 December. New life,new car, new flat, new teeth. No drugs.