Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

The latest RLM vid is border experimental, it breaks new ground, and ultimately it’s about family and that’s what makes it so powerful. It’s way better than the Last Jedi.

tfw ingen is just a /r/redlettermedia memer

What do you mean “just?”

Mentioned this before. Detoured on work errand today to snap a picture for y’all. Trump Tower in the background is a lovely accident.

American advertising is always so fascinating

Speaking of powerful families I just saw Get Out

Holy shit the XFL is back

What took you so long

IDK

It was up on Netflix so that kind of sealed the deal

I haven’t seen it yet. Suppose I better get on that.

oh shit it’s on netflix? guess i’ll finally bite the bullet.

Or wait, actually I think it was on HBO Go. Crap.

So I connected my 2 terra disk to my router usb and made a media station. 3000 movies and shows. The LG tv sees everything and is very fast navigating, never freezes, it will even HDR the content as the info comes in to the tv raw and it will decode itself. Compared when I stream from my pc, the gfx card sends the video stream decoded to the tv, so the tv wont touch it, no HDR and a worse picture. My phone through the wifi np also. My computer np ether. The TCL tv is very slow and freezes all the time. Netflix and youtube work flawlessly on it, so its a bit of mystery.

I only made the folder with movies obtainable for the media station. I tried to include the music, 10k songs made the router shit it self and refused to work on it.

OH BABY 8 YEARS TOO LATE!!!

LMAO FUCKING JAG IS GONNA BE MISSILE BOAT JUST FUCK MY DREAMS OF FLYING THAT SHIT UP

We’re introducing a new ship class today, the Liberation Frigate. If you die in a Liberation Frigate, we delete your Eve account and sign you up at your local gym for a month.

huh i must have been beta testing this

i might genuinely play this again if AFs were viable. soloing dipshits in my jag was so much fucking fun. i legit used to theorycraft AF fits. me and fucking SCOTCH used to fly AFs in fleets all the time when we worked with goons. fuck man. i love ass frigs.