Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

V E R Y S M A R T

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

give me a recession right before I graduate

fuck me up fam

give me a recession right now so i can recess into the ground and no longer continue to inhale the oxygen i need to live

Can’t be any worse than graduating in 2010 with a degree in drunkenly explaining nabokov

fuck its gamergate all over again

i should have just kept my opinion to myself and not fought hate with hate

Rian Johnson tried to warn us. We should have listened.

it’s snowing profusely so I finally have time to read and do my concurrency homework/work on my udp server for my senior project

all I wanna do is play video games tho

help

boiling piss on your computer

video games are networked with UDP so its essentially doing your homework if you think about it that way

man this waymo v. uber trial is GREAT

people are literally running eve scams with bitcoin

if we push hard enough maybe we can officially get these called “jita scams” in common usage

oh my god we’re halfway there, on this wired article they reference Jita

this one is for you zenki

there was a regular at my store that spouted something like this, only replace boondock saints with the dude from transmetropolitan- the same week he got arrested and grilled for hours by detectives for brandishing his authentic katana while the staten island ninja was still at large and being manhunted

yes thats a real thing