Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

also holy shit this guy’s comics are so fucking relatable

Rock ain’t nothing but a white version of rhythm and blues, motherfucker. You know, I met Paul McCartney when he was 21.

What were your first impressions of the Beatles?
That they were the worst musicians in the world. They were no-playing motherfuckers. Paul was the worst bass player I ever heard. And Ringo? Don’t even talk about it.

I thought I was hard, gees

i love that interview

this is the shit i like

Reportedly, Harrison gave what’s-his-face some tips on how to be Han, gave his own view of the inside of the character’s skin. Donald asked Billy Dee some similar questions, really probed the depths of Lando, and Billy Dee was just like, “Yeah man, just be cool.”

I don’t know if that’s true. I hope it is. Because it just further reinforces how thin the divider is between Lando and Billy Dee. He’s just a cool dude.

Don’t forget the dynamite flavor of Colt 45

i like that our new forums autolink stuff but it’s kind of butts for the twitter posts now.

yes

There is blogger that blows my mind, odd yet very smart. I dont understand what he is saying half the time. Fun to ponder what is going through his mind.

http://blog.pressan.is/gunnart/

NICE FUCKING STATE LEETCHEESE PART DEUX

Putting that man on the news is disgusting. Giving him a microphone is enabling.

“You were part of the White People’s Party”

TIL the Republican Party is not the White People’s Party

Media is in a bad spot here.

If you show him, you are giving a platform to a Nazi. If you ignore him, tribal R voters are just going to blindly pull a lever for a Nazi.

What they really should be talking about is how a fucking Nazi won a primary for the GOP.

Like a bunch of tribal R voters thought the fucking Nazi was the beat choice here. You have to wonder how blind of a choice it really was.

Since a load of Republican voters also basically voted for a pedophile for governor, and they voted for Donald trump, I’m really past the point where I am surprised at who half of America will vote for anymore.

the hot meme in gaming right now is to compare monster hunter to dark souls and watch all the MH nerds lose their shit because MH is SEVEN YEARS OLDER AND THE GAMES ARE NOTHING ALIKE REEEEEE

So basically the same game then.

I regret to inform you that I have been killed by the snow to death.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Doink.