Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

ok Twitter you can’t seriously tell me I’m “rate limited” 75% of the time I load tweets when I haven’t loaded one for hours. I know you’re just mad i don’t have an account.

This was literally every other tweet I read until I got an account, hasn’t happened since.

If I can throw a single ray of light across the darkened pathway of another; If I can aid some soul to clearer sight of life and duty, and thus bless my brother; If I can wipe from any human cheek a tear,I shall not have lived my life in vain while here. "If I can guide some erring one to truth, Inspire within his heart a sense of duty; If I can plant within some soul of rosy youth a sense right and beauty;If I can teach ;one man that God and heaven are near, I shall not then have lived in vain while here.

Paging Ingen

Magnificent

This is a fuckin’ treasure

New POE league and my power has been out all day. Guess the silver lining is that I won’t have to sit in queue.

Lol I might not have power for a day at the minimum. Just end me fam.

so did it ice then wind or something? we got a storm yesterday but nothing worth knocking out power for. hope you’re stayin warm.

Basically big nor Easter out if no where. Ice on everything. Rained all day yesterday into the night and then continued to rain and freeze along with the snow. Shit is down all over. 24% battery life remaining. Goodbye everyone.

Rip bdd

It was supposed to snow this morning but didn’t

ok nevermind. power has been restored. civilization wins again. suck it mother nature.

wew lad

this guy was OG dreddit btw bdd and ocrum might remember this chud, look at his history.

EVERY DAY I OPEN PALM SLAP MY COPY OF THE MATRIX INTO MY VCR AND REMEMBER IT’S A MOVIE WRITTEN BY TWO TRANS WOMEN THAT DIPSHIT ANTI-SJW RIGHT WINGERS CONSTANTLY CITE IN THEIR ARGUMENTS GOD I LOVE THIS EARTH

he’s a literal who to me btw. no idea but his post history tells me everything i need to know.

i vaguely remember his shitposting and i think he got into it with you once or twice on the forums and promptly soiled his diper when the mods wouldnt ban you

Brilliant.

"all these Hams will be lost in time…

Like Steam in the rain."

• youtube comment

Same