Zulu Squad Twitterbook Thread v2.0

leetcheese is right

This speaks to me.

oh no I forgot my portable essential oil diffuser in my dojo

how will I be able to write javascript now?

got my tax return so i ordered a switch

hype. i’ll prob get zelda and xenoblade

Maybe you should save your money and buy some gains

body gains =/= money gains

this is true thank god

although u gotta pay for food

get Mario

A friend of mine left book on my table. I have not read one for years.

the four agreements - don miguel ruiz’s code for life

agreement 1

Be impeccable with your word - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

agreement 2

Don’t take anything personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

agreement 3

Don’t make assumptions - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

agreement 4

Always do your best - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

Well, I am cursed to lead, lead people that dont want to be led. Made from light and stars, we are God as he is everything. We are mirrors reflecting light from each other. Someone needs to be a source of light to illuminate untold mirrors. I try my best. Even if the world is against me.

I am immersing myself with Tolteka wisdom now. Tell your child it is beautiful and good, it will believe you.

Why do I always have to go in a mania state that I have to know everything about a thing. Its not healthy, its part of my disorder. Don Miguel is a bit childish at times, a lie is sometimes better than the truth. There I will stop my ranting. Good reading though.

its just the way some people are

Words can create heaven on earth in a beautiful dream, its only words and words are all I have, to take your heart away.

114 pages of good reading done. Been awake for 2 days, time for sleep.

If they announce Super Mario Maker 2/Deluxe for switch I will buy one

I’m sure it’ll come eventually

i think I’m gonna get either Zelda or xenoblade and then Mario after that

there’s so many indie titles that I wanna get as well tbh. for some reason if I’m on my pc I don’t play a lot of indie games, but playing some on my buddies switch I loved it.

“This is Mike’s 9-11” – Rich Evans

I was really happy that they switched to a Spotlight video about halfway through because those black spine videos were not even funny bad